Today, I am honored to interview Anne Beninghof Twitter. Anne is an expert at coteaching and consults with districts about it.
In this episode, we talk about the following:
- What is coteaching?
- How little things become problematic
- Paraprofessionals in the classroom
- Resources on her web site
- How to introduce teachers to the idea of coteaching
- Choosing partners
- Youtube Channel
- Needs for teachers working together: Flexible personalities, common planning time, common philosophies about teaching and behavior management.
- Expectation about actually using planning time.
- Try to avoid a divorce in the coteaching relationship
- Co teachers Need a coach.
Please take a moment to rate this podcast in iTunes or on Stitcher.
Ready for a Modern Web Site for your school? Simple School Sites is the place to go for high quality Wordpress sites specially designed for schools.
Please follow me on Twitter: @jethrojones for the host and @TrnFrmPrincipal for the show.
Buy Communication Cards
Show notes on TransformativePrincipal.com
Download Paperless Principal.