Tom Braddock is the principal of Evergreen Elementary in Woodbury, New Jersey.
- Planning to go into politics, changed to education
- Alternative Routes to Education licensure.
- Alternatives to Violence
- School Without Walls
- World peace starts with me
- Me -> Community -> Country -> World
- What can I do on a daily basis to be more positive productive and peaceful?
- Nonviolent protests
- Practicality of the class
- World hunger simulation
- The Wave - Book about “the classroom experiment that went too far.“
- Ed Leadership Sims
- How to deal with negative aspects - build the support structure long beforehand.
- 4 simple classroom rules: 1. Keep it Disney 2. Be prepared 3. Be active 4. Be here
- You can’t teach them until you reach them.
Are you feeling like you are always behind at school? Do you feel like you need about 2 more hours each day to accomplish everything? Here’s how I help principals work manageable hours: Create your ideal week, so that you can leave work at work and enjoy your life!
Join my group coaching program
Please take a moment to rate this podcast in iTunes or on Stitcher.
Please follow me on Twitter: @jethrojones for the host and @TrnFrmPrincipal for the show.
Buy Communication Cards
Show notes on TransformativePrincipal.com
Download Paperless Principal.
Transformative Principal on Stitcher
Refer A Principal
Best Tools for Busy Administrators Survey