Henry Turner is a fantastic principal doing some great things at Bedford High School outside Boston. He blogs at Leadingtolearn.
- Implementing iPad initiative.
- Focus on creating iPad content.
- Upstander anti-bullying program. Facing History in Ourselves.
- Asking curious questions.
- Kids create public service announcements with their iPads.
- Achievement gap strategies.
- Data teams
- Putting kids in levels, but not tracking them.
- Conversations and district support.
- The Calculus Project.
Please take a moment to rate this podcast in iTunes or on Stitcher.
Ready for a Modern Web Site for your school? Simple School Sites is the place to go for high quality Wordpress sites specially designed for schools.
Please follow me on Twitter: @jethrojones for the host and @TrnFrmPrincipal for the show.
Buy Communication Cards
Show notes on TransformativePrincipal.com
Download Paperless Principal.