Rachael and John George Both principals in Oregon share their experiences of turning around schools.
- PreK involvement
- Trauma-informed practices
- Stronger voice for advocacy
- Building strong relationships.
- Can’t personalize learning unless you know about the kids!
- Different levels for leaders learning at their own pace.
- There needs to be customization because different people need different things.
- Culturally responsive teaching and Trauma
- How do people get involved?
- Contact someone and say you want to be involved.
- How to be a transformative principal? Get into classrooms and support teachers.
Schedule a call with Jethro
Are you feeling like you are always behind at school? Do you feel like you need about 2 more hours each day to accomplish everything? Here’s how I help principals work manageable hours: Create your ideal week, so that you can leave work at work and enjoy your life!
Please take a moment to rate this podcast in iTunes or on Stitcher.
Please follow me on Twitter: @jethrojones for the host and @TrnFrmPrincipal for the show.
Buy Communication Cards
Show notes on TransformativePrincipal.com
Download Paperless Principal.
Take Control of your email
Transformative Principal on Stitcher
Refer A Principal
Best Tools for Busy Administrators Survey