Piper is the principal of Draper Elementary in Draper, UT. She has been a long-time friend and mentor to me, personally, and has helped me learn so much over the last few years.
- ELA in English and Math in target language
- Teachers more intentional in working together on content between languages.
- MobyMax to supplement schoolwork. Reflex Math to focus on computation skills.
- What she’s doing is working because Draper Elementary ranked 22 in the state in math.
- How you ensure good instruction is taking place when you don’t speak the target language?
- Anyone should be able to understand topic in the classroom when they are in the target language.
- Good instruction on Steroids.
- 9 tenets of instruction from State of Utah
Please take a moment to rate this podcast in iTunes or on Stitcher.
Ready for a Modern Web Site for your school? Simple School Sites is the place to go for high quality Wordpress sites specially designed for schools.
Please follow me on Twitter: @jethrojones for the host and @TrnFrmPrincipal for the show.
Buy Communication Cards
Show notes on TransformativePrincipal.com
Download Paperless Principal.