Amy McDonald helps kids have a strong web of support
- The goal is for youth to have a strong enough web that they can come back.
- The Survey that kids take at Phlight Club. The other side of the report card.
- It’s their score card - others don’t see it.
- Youth get a kaleidoscope bar graph.
- Focus Declaration - the kind of person that they want to be.
- Start with the strongest.
- Kids come to Phlight Club because it is fun.
- The reason she stayed in this district is because of Phlight Club.
- Different people come. Application process for kids to come.
- How to get started. Brightwayslearning web site and send an email to get started.
- People say these events are only for small balloons. But Jill said this is not just for “at-risk” kids.
- Kids leave with their stack.
Schedule a call with Jethro
Are you feeling like you are always behind at school? Do you feel like you need about 2 more hours each day to accomplish everything? Here’s how I help principals work manageable hours: Create your ideal week, so that you can leave work at work and enjoy your life!
Please take a moment to rate this podcast in iTunes or on Stitcher.
Please follow me on Twitter: @jethrojones for the host and @TrnFrmPrincipal for the show.
Buy Communication Cards
Show notes on TransformativePrincipal.com
Download Paperless Principal.
Take Control of your email
Transformative Principal on Stitcher
Refer A Principal
Best Tools for Busy Administrators Survey