Alysson Keelen is the Principal of Memorial Elementary School in New Jersey.
- How to have an inclusive schools. Taught in general education classes.
- Innovations In Special Education award winners
- Taking a team approach to designing a stem lab that is accessible, based on universal design.
- I didn’t pick them team!
- Skye’s one of the most interesting people you’ll ever talk to.
- Empowering others is what makes magic happen in your school!
- If you want to control it, you’ll get a great program, but if you want it to exceed your wildest expectations, give others leadership opportunities.
- Make decisions in the best interest of students.
- When I was teaching, we would change things up to meet the needs of our students.
- In my mind, I can justify why.
- Outside garden that is being transferred into an outside classroom.
- ScIP Team meeting once a month. Plan once a month for professional development.
- Inservice day. 2 escape rooms.
- How to be a transformative principal? Listen to your teachers. What would you want your instruction to be differently? Ask them and let them do that.
Schedule a call with Jethro
Are you feeling like you are always behind at school? Do you feel like you need about 2 more hours each day to accomplish everything? Here’s how I help principals work manageable hours: Create your ideal week, so that you can leave work at work and enjoy your life!
Please take a moment to rate this podcast in iTunes or on Stitcher.
Please follow me on Twitter: @jethrojones for the host and @TrnFrmPrincipal for the show.
Buy Communication Cards
Show notes on TransformativePrincipal.com
Download Paperless Principal.
Take Control of your email
Transformative Principal on Stitcher
Refer A Principal
Best Tools for Busy Administrators Survey