Katie Martin is middle school English teacher at heart and currently works at altschool and the Head of Partnerships.
- Where to start as a person.
- Modeling my own learning journey.
- You can’t control others. You can create the conditions where people can learn new things.
- We have to look at the bigger picture. Are we educating for life, or are we educating for school?
- We need to have conversation about what we want learners to have for the future.
- What do we actually value?
- Social Ledia
- What’s possible with technology
- Less about what your learning, but rather how you’re using the tools.
- Technology should be there to super power the connections between the people.
- Teachers plan engaging experiences.
- Technology can document and manage that so much more effectively than teachers have been able to alone.
- Learner Centered Innovation Book - reframing the idea of smart.
- How to be a transformative principal? Talk to students, teachers and parents, and ask what you can do better.
Schedule a call with Jethro
Are you feeling like you are always behind at school? Do you feel like you need about 2 more hours each day to accomplish everything? Here’s how I help principals work manageable hours: Create your ideal week, so that you can leave work at work and enjoy your life!
Please take a moment to rate this podcast in iTunes or on Stitcher.
Please follow me on Twitter: @jethrojones for the host and @TrnFrmPrincipal for the show.
Buy Communication Cards
Show notes on TransformativePrincipal.com
Download Paperless Principal.
Take Control of your email
Transformative Principal on Stitcher
Refer A Principal
Best Tools for Busy Administrators Survey