After a career in innovation, Ted Dintersmith is most well-known to educators as the executive producer of the movie, Most Likely to Succeed, coauthor of the book of the same, and the man who traveled all fifty states to see What Schools Could Be.
- How to change schools?
- Changing everything overnight - the sharp knives come out.
- Thoughtful, supportive resources at innovationplaylist.org
- Have your community define essential competencies for your kids.
- Look for success points in your school.
- Encourage the innovators to do things.
- Ask them to keep an open mind.
- Native villages
- Carving up a moose carcass.
- How to be a transformative principal? Spend some time with young kids and recognize that this is the fight we can take on. change happens slowly right up until it happens quick
- What do teachers have in common that do innovative things within the system?
- What are you seeing China?
- Deleted scenes about kids not having homework from Most Likely to Succeed - share that story.
- http://teddintersmith.com/innovation-playlist/ *
Schedule a call with Jethro
Are you feeling like you are always behind at school? Do you feel like you need about 2 more hours each day to accomplish everything? Here’s how I help principals work manageable hours: Create your ideal week, so that you can leave work at work and enjoy your life!
Please take a moment to rate this podcast in iTunes or on Stitcher.
Please follow me on Twitter: @jethrojones for the host and @TrnFrmPrincipal for the show.
Buy Communication Cards
Show notes on TransformativePrincipal.com
Download Paperless Principal.
Take Control of your email
Transformative Principal on Stitcher
Refer A Principal
Best Tools for Busy Administrators Survey