A Story about Fish with Danny Bauer and Dr. Kelly Crane Transformative Principal 302
Social media: All of us are better than any of us.
Danny Bauer and Kelly Crane are co-conspirators of Better Leaders Better Schools
- What do principals need to know about being a superintendent.
- Legal, politics, finance.
- How to start acting as if.
- All of us are better than any of us.
- When you’re so close to the situation, it is really hard to see.
- Instructional leadership knowledge.
- Following through.
- Being authentic.
- Empathy when visiting
- Radical listening.
- The mastermind is a sacred space.
- You gotta learn from the mistakes of others.
- How to be a transformative principal? Danny: Join a PLN! Kelly: be vulnerable when it is necessary. We don’t know it all and we have to reach out to others.