Jun 16, 2019
is a former teacher and math specialist and currently is the
cofounder of Constructive Learning Design, which supports teachers
and learners by making learning joyful.
- Partnering with community organizations.
- Schools often don’t know how to partner.
- Businesses don’t know how to join in the work with
- Use coaching skills to build relationships.
- Learning is much more beneficial when they come together and
make a real impact.
- Experiential learning - year long process developing a plan
around a real issue.
- You never know what seeds have been planted through that
- How to start the conversation.
- Focus on quality partnerships.
- How to be a transformative principal? Active listening to
create a shared vision.