Sep 20, 2015
Piper is the
principal of Draper
Elementary in Draper, UT. She has been a long-time friend and
mentor to me, personally, and has helped me learn so much over the
last few years.
- Dual immersion schools - what is the process, and what
challenges are unique to you?
- 200 dual immersion schools in the state, Spanish, Portuguese,
- What barriers are there to having native speakers come teach in
- A/B schedule at elementary level.
- Teachers come from mainland China and local areas.
- Immersion teacher and non-immersion teachers and culture
- Personalizing issues with culture.
- Specials to integrate the two cultures.
- Dragon Training
- Seeking input to learn what was important to the students,
faculty, and parents.
- Blanket monkey.
Please take a moment to rate this podcast in
iTunes or on
Ready for a Modern Web Site for your school? Simple School Sites
is the place to go for high quality Wordpress sites specially
designed for schools.
Please follow me on Twitter: @jethrojones for the host and
Buy Communication Cards
Show notes on TransformativePrincipal.com