Mar 5, 2023
- How Eric Taught a student to write a better email.
- Write better emails
- How to prioritize problems.
- Keeping a focus
- What’s keeping you from focusing on your 1 thing in your
- 1 thing: getting into classrooms.
- Master schedule -
- Is this even in the top ten list?
- Got into his 1 thing within a month every year.
- Priorities - getting prepared for state testing, getting
prepared for next year’s scheduling, graduation, staffing for next
- Are your priorities your todo list?
- Big idea behind state testing
- reflect the efforts of our kids
- What makes or breaks a great school.
- Why isn’t your past experiences translating to the current
- Graduation rate was 85%, wasn’t meeting our goals.
- Goal of learning 1 thing each day.
- I’ve learned something new every day.
- What is the 1 thing that if you
- What was most valuable? Reframing how I prioritize
Lead a school everyone can be proud of.
Being a principal is tough work. You’re pulled in all kinds of
directions. You never have the time to do the work that really
matters. Join me as I help school leaders find the time to do the
work they became principals to do.
I help you stop putting out fires and start leading.
Learn more at https://transformativeprincipal.com