Jun 26, 2016
Scott Beebe is the founder of My Business on Purpose where he
teaches business leaders to be be successful. He also teaches
families how to create a family vision mission and value at
Create a Family Vision.
- Standard Core Values - Respect, honesty, integrity, etc.
- What are your unique core values? Top 10 words that describe
you well. Three, four, or five key words.
- You want people to ask you that question about what your core
- Run every decision through the filtration of core values.
- Core values are the curbs on the side of the road to get to
- Transference of knowledge,
- Systems - Free the leader up to not be the technician
- Hub for communication for all of the stuff you’re doing.
- Weekly meeting.
- How to find time?
- Block off time to work on vision.
- Bring somebody in to walk you through the process.
- How to be a transformative Principal? 1. Block out time and ask
what we will look like in 3–5 years. 2. Decide if you really want
to do this, recognize that something will change.
Please take a moment to rate this podcast in
iTunes or on
Please follow me on Twitter: @jethrojones for the host and
Buy Communication Cards
Show notes on TransformativePrincipal.com
Principal on Stitcher
Refer A Principal
Best Tools for Busy Administrators Survey