Jun 9, 2019
is a former teacher and math specialist and currently is the
cofounder of Constructive Learning Design, which supports teachers
and learners by making learning joyful.
- Making learning joyful
- I was really starting to contemplate leaving the profession I
love because the joy was not there.
- We believe that if we design and deliver powerful learning
experiences for educators, they will design and deliver powerful
learning experiences for students.
- Coaches can transform the learning and cultural experiences of
- You can’t afford to not have coaches! There are many ways to
incorporate coaching into a culture.
- Leaders with coaching skills are more effective and more
- Communication, active listening, developing a culture where
coaching and feedback are part of the norm.
- Have leaders take on that coaching role as part of what they
- Developing culture falls on the leader.
- Set up protocols and structures to make that an enjoyable
- Coaching cycles
- The best professional development is the teacher down the
- Position coaching to the staff as a support, not another
- Why is there a stigma related to coaching?