Feb 22, 2015
Jason is an assistant principal at a middle school who taught
for 9 years as a science teacher at the high school level. After
working with Assistant Superintendent on 1:1 initiative and
creating his own classroom, he realized that he was able to see
education in a different light, and chose to go into
- Having a say in what is going on in your classroom can only
lead to good things.
- How he gives teachers autonomy in what they are doing.
- Helping teaching find a way to try something new without fear
- No matter how old you are, there are people older and younger
that are smarter than you.
- It’s not that you don’t like science, it is that the
instruction you have had has not reached you.
- What makes people great is having a knack for giving students a
- Differences between working with high school and middle school
students and staff.
- If you’re trying new things and doing what’s best for students,
you’re going to be successful.
Please take a moment to rate this podcast in
iTunes or on
Please follow me on Twitter: @jethrojones for the host and
Buy Communication Cards
Show notes on TransformativePrincipal.com