Dec 29, 2013
In this second part of the interview with Bernardo Villar, we
will learn about the following:
- How Dr. Villar communicates with parents enough that they miss
his communication when he leaves a school.
- Twitter and Facebook
- How Dr. Villar acknowledges the positve in every teacher and
- ...which leads to improved student behavior.
- What you can do to be a transformative principal, according to
- A focus on making sure every student feels comfortable in his
Thanks to our sponsor: Paperless Principal