Greg Goins is a former superintendent, principal, teacher and coach who is now the host of the Reimagine Schools Podcast
In our Simulcast we talk about the K12 Magnet. Here is the 1 Pager and here is the infographic and here is the video.
Sign up for updates about the K12 Magnet school here
- Reimagine Schools
- Twitter opened my eyes greatly.
- Find some life skills.
- Someone has dealt with a similar problem.
- School Leadership can be a very isolating profession.
- Have the courage to have some really difficult conversations.
- Ask why we are doing the things we are doing.
- Nothing wrong with starting slow
- When I was in school.
- Stop looking at kids as part of groups.
- Change is the most feared word in education, but we need to embrace it.
- Being highly innovative is a scary proposition for many people.
- How to implement change: We’re going to try something new and see how it goes.
- Henry Ford, “Those who have never made a mistake work for those who have.“
- Create a culture of Yes.
- How to be a transformative principal? Be a connected educator.
- Learn as much as you can.
Schedule a call with Jethro
Are you feeling like you are always behind at school? Do you feel like you need about 2 more hours each day to accomplish everything? Here’s how I help principals work manageable hours: Create your ideal week, so that you can leave work at work and enjoy your life!
Please take a moment to rate this podcast in iTunes or on Stitcher.
Please follow me on Twitter: @jethrojones for the host and @TrnFrmPrincipal for the show.
Buy Communication Cards
Show notes on TransformativePrincipal.com
Download Paperless Principal.
Take Control of your email
Transformative Principal on Stitcher
Refer A Principal
Best Tools for Busy Administrators Survey