Jennifer Hogan is an assistant principal in Hoover, Alabama. Her web site is The Compelled Educator
- Rising Tide Radio Focused on women in ed leadership.
- Guide on the side for PD with her teachers
- School goals take the learning outside the classroom walls.
- First session wasn’t about the technology, but about gathering courage and thinking differently about how they thought of their classroom in the past.
- Jump-start ideas.
- Connect with an expert in their content areas.
- Walked around and listened is all Jennifer did.
- Decide on something, then figure out technology.
- Skype and blog with experts
- Connections with other classrooms.
- What is holding principals back from doing things this way.
- How do we want to go about doing that?
- Think of as many ideas as possible.
- Not many challenges.
- School has three goals for learning
- How to be a transformative principal? Get into classrooms.
Schedule a call with Jethro
Are you feeling like you are always behind at school? Do you feel like you need about 2 more hours each day to accomplish everything? Here’s how I help principals work manageable hours: Create your ideal week, so that you can leave work at work and enjoy your life!
Please take a moment to rate this podcast in iTunes or on Stitcher.
Please follow me on Twitter: @jethrojones for the host and @TrnFrmPrincipal for the show.
Buy Communication Cards
Show notes on TransformativePrincipal.com
Download Paperless Principal.
Take Control of your email
Transformative Principal on Stitcher
Refer A Principal
Best Tools for Busy Administrators Survey