Larry Villiard is the principal of a K-12 school in Bruce Wisconsin.
- Leadership team, started with 12 people, now we have up to 20 people come to the leadership team meeting each month. Follow up leadership team meeting after PD.
- Anybody who wants to be part of leadership team can join us.
- Leadership Meeting norms.
- Six Step Process
- Weekly article share at 7:30
- Book studies.
- Tight and loose.
- Need more time if we are going to teach the curriculum with fidelity.
- Seniors leave a week earlier than the rest of the student body, so they are going to do a test run with the new schedule.
- How to be a transformative principal? Have an open mind. Tap into your talented staff.
- call bruce high school.
Schedule a call with Jethro
Are you feeling like you are always behind at school? Do you feel like you need about 2 more hours each day to accomplish everything? Here’s how I help principals work manageable hours: Create your ideal week, so that you can leave work at work and enjoy your life!
Please take a moment to rate this podcast in iTunes or on Stitcher.
Please follow me on Twitter: @jethrojones for the host and @TrnFrmPrincipal for the show.
Buy Communication Cards
Show notes on TransformativePrincipal.com
Download Paperless Principal.
Take Control of your email
Transformative Principal on Stitcher
Refer A Principal
Best Tools for Busy Administrators Survey