Jun 23, 2019
After a career in innovation, Ted Dintersmith is most well-known
to educators as the executive producer of the movie, Most Likely to
Succeed, coauthor of the book of the same, and the man who traveled
all fifty states to see What Schools Could Be.
- Education is the only antidote
- Machines are taking over so many jobs.
- Social media fueled technology is making it challenging to know
what is real.
- What they could do vs. what they do.
- the people who get to the top of these bureaucratic systems are
- If we just focused on setting up the conditions for educators
to do their best work.
- It’s time for us to be more like activists.
- What are you working on and why?
- The purpose of school is to rank kids.
- Why isn’t that the way we do it?
- New Hampshire portfolio assessment system.
a call with Jethro
Are you feeling like you are always behind at school? Do you
feel like you need about 2 more hours each day to accomplish
everything? Here’s how I help principals work manageable hours:
ideal week, so that you can leave work at work and enjoy your
Please take a moment to rate this podcast in
iTunes or on
Please follow me on Twitter: @jethrojones for the host and
Buy Communication Cards
Show notes on TransformativePrincipal.com
of your email
Principal on Stitcher
Refer A Principal
Best Tools for Busy Administrators Survey