Sep 27, 2015
Piper is the
principal of Draper
Elementary in Draper, UT. She has been a long-time friend and
mentor to me, personally, and has helped me learn so much over the
last few years.
- ELA in English and Math in target language
- Teachers more intentional in working together on content
- MobyMax to supplement schoolwork. Reflex Math to focus on
- What she’s doing is working because Draper Elementary
ranked 22 in the state in math.
- How you ensure good instruction is taking place when you don’t
speak the target language?
- Anyone should be able to understand topic in the classroom when
they are in the target language.
- Good instruction on Steroids.
- 9 tenets of instruction from State of
Please take a moment to rate this podcast in
iTunes or on
Ready for a Modern Web Site for your school? Simple School Sites
is the place to go for high quality Wordpress sites specially
designed for schools.
Please follow me on Twitter: @jethrojones for the host and
Buy Communication Cards
Show notes on TransformativePrincipal.com